lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Love To Teach

I got into the teaching profession, by pure choice. I was in ninth grade, when my math teacher asked me to take a class for a few students that the subject seemed difficult. And believe me, I enjoyed the teaching session. I never knew teaching would be so interesting. I loved my first year and was delighted to teach my students the calls that came with a lot of good questions.
For me every day was a new beginning, with new experiences, new consultations. I loved exploring your mind, read their faces curious when a particular issue seemed difficult. It was extremely difficult to motivate them to participate in the classroom, think critically, question and also respect the other point of view. Although some things did not seem easy, but it was very exhilarating to assure them that it really can. That is the reason why I love teaching.
I love to meet, teach and be in the classroom with them. For me, teaching is much more than "classroom teaching" You need to know their students personally and direct their teaching so as to reach every student in the class.
I like to learn as much as I love teaching. It feels really good and getting back to a class and see that my students have learned something from my teachings. An incredible feeling that brings a smile to the face when a student points to her parents and says, "She is my teacher."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario